Es dzirdēju, ka vēl kādam bija skrīnšoti :^) 😛
Posts Tagged ‘Funny’
Posted by Ansis uz februāris 20, 2010
Posted by Ansis uz februāris 17, 2010
Posted in bezkategorija, buides, Dzeram, Gāmes, Izglītība, Joki | Tagged: :D, awesome!, CSS, DOD:S, Dzeram, Funny, futbols, gay, geek, hate, lol, lulz, nigger, owned, pictures, post of hate, SEX, xxx, y0 | 3 Comments »
Posted by Ansis uz februāris 15, 2010
Posted by Ansis uz Decembris 1, 2009
Es zinu, a small typo, not a big deal. Vienkārši nebija sanācis postu ielikt samērā ilgu laiku jau.
Ā, vienu dienu CSS’ojot ar wooz’u pubā, uzskrēju virsū kādam anonīmam svētās dziras mīlētājam 😛
Atsita atmiņas par tusiņu uz garažām pirms kultūras vēstures xD Mļe, kam ir tas viģiks? Man moš vecajā telefonā, jāuzrok 😛
Posted in bezkategorija, Dzeram, Gāmes, nerds, tavā sejā | Tagged: Add new tag, awesome!, bitches, CSS, dance, fuck, Funny, futbols, gay, geek, lulz, music, nigger, no sex, nwa, porn, SEX, tresii, wallpapers, xxx, y0 | Leave a Comment »
Posted by mareksv uz Decembris 13, 2008
Posted by sm00n uz Decembris 3, 2008
1. I was so poor growing up! If I wasn’t a boy, I’d have had nothing to play with.
2. A girl phoned me the other day and said, “Come on over; nobody’s home.” I went over. Nobody was home.
3. During sex, my girlfriend always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.
4. One day I came home early from work. I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, “Hey buddy, why are you doing that?” He said, “Because you came home early.”
5. Its been a rough day. I got up this morning, put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I’m afraid to go to the bathroom.
6. I was such an ugly kid. When I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.
7. I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and radio.
8. I was such an ugly baby. My mother never breastfed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend.
9. I’m so ugly, my father carries around a picture of the kid who came with his wallet.
10. When I was born, the doctor came into the waiting room and said to my father, “I’m sorry. We did everything we could, but he pulled through.”
11. I’m so ugly, my mother had morning sickness after I was born.
12. I remember the time that I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.
13. Once when I was lost, I saw a policeman, and asked him to help me find my parents. I said to him, “Do you think we’ll ever find them?” He said, “I don’t know kid. There’s so many places they can hide.”
14. My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday.
15. I’m so ugly, I worked in a pet shop, and people kept asking how big I’d get.
16. I went to see my doctor. “Doctor, every morning when I get up and I look in the mirror, I feel like throwing up. What’s wrong with me?” He said, “I don’t know but your eyesight is perfect.”
17. I went to the doctor because I’d swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills. My doctor told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.
18. With my old man I got no respect. I asked him, “How can I get my kite in the air?” He told me to run off a cliff.
19. Some dog I got. We call him Egypt because in every room he leaves a pyramid. His favorite bone is in my arm. Last night he went on the paper four times — three of those times I was reading it.
20. One year they wanted to make me poster boy — for birth control.
21. My uncle’s dying wish was to have me sitting in his lap; he was in the electric chair.
Posted by sm00n uz jūlijs 10, 2008
Posted by sm00n uz jūnijs 28, 2008
What is the difference between a physicist, an engineer, and a mathematician?
If an engineer walks into a room and sees a fire in the middle and a bucket of water in the corner, he takes the bucket of water and pours it on the fire and puts it out.
If a physicist walks into a room and sees a fire in the middle and a bucket of water in the corner, he takes the bucket of water and pours it eloquently around the fire and lets the fire put itself out.
If a mathematician walks into a room and sees a fire in the middle and a bucket of water in the corner, he convinces himself there is a solution and leaves.
A psychologist makes an experiment with a mathematician and a physicist. He puts a good-looking, naked woman in a bed in one corner of the room and the mathematician on a chair in another one, and tells him: ‘I´ll half the distance between you and the woman every five minutes, and you´re not allowed to stand up.’ the mathematician runs away, yelling: ‘in that case, I´ll never get to this woman!’. After that, the psychologist takes the physicist and tells him the plan. The physicist starts grinning. the psychologist asks him: ‘but you´ll never get to this woman?’, the physicists tells him: ‘sure, but for all practical things this is a good approximation.’
Lasīt pārējo šī ieraksta daļu »
Posted by mareksv uz jūnijs 26, 2008