Posts Tagged ‘lol’
Posted by sm00n uz jūlijs 28, 2010
Posted by Ansis uz marts 15, 2010
Posted by Ansis uz februāris 17, 2010
Posted in bezkategorija, buides, Dzeram, Gāmes, Izglītība, Joki | Tagged: :D, awesome!, CSS, DOD:S, Dzeram, Funny, futbols, gay, geek, hate, lol, lulz, nigger, owned, pictures, post of hate, SEX, xxx, y0 | 3 Comments »
Posted by Ansis uz februāris 15, 2010
Posted by Ansis uz janvāris 22, 2010
Ieraudzīju Silvja messy desktop un sapratu, ka gribu redzēt arī pārējos gjosinieku, studentu un nestudentu desktopa skrīnšotus, kuri te uzturas.
Viens noteikums – ja Tev uz desktopa stāv porn movies vai musiqq dziesmas, tad MAN UP un nedzēs / nepārvieto, kad taisi skrīnšotu! Mēs gribam redzēt jūsu natural habitat.
Posted in 1, buides, Gāmes, Joki, nerds, viskas | Tagged: :D, awesome!, bitches, CSS, Dzeram, emo, fail, fizika, fuck, gay, geek, hate, Joki, lol, love, no sex, nwa, porn, post of hate, rap, sarunas, SEX, tresii, wallpapers, xxx, y0 | 13 Comments »
Posted by sm00n uz Oktobris 17, 2009
Several people are asked to prove that all odd integers greater than 2 are prime.
- Tenured mathematician: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is not prime. Ha! A counterexample.
- Untenured mathematician: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime… so by induction, all subsequent odd integers are prime.
- Statistician: Let’s verify this sone several randomly selected odd numbers, say, 23, 47, and 83.
- Computer scientist: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, segmentation fault?
- Computer programmer: 3 is prime, 3 is prime, 3 is prime, 3 is prime…
- Physicist: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is an experiemntal error, 11 is prime…
- Mechanical engineer: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is approximately prime, 11 is prime…
- Civil engineer: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is prime…
- Biologist: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is… still awaiting results…
- Psychologist: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is prime but suppresses it, 11 is prime…
- Economist: 2 is prime, 4 is prime, 6 is prime…
- Politician: Shouldn’t the goal really be to create a greater society where all numbers are prime?
- Sarah Palin: What’s a prime?
Posted by sm00n uz jūnijs 29, 2009
Posted by biznessman uz janvāris 15, 2009
Posted by sm00n uz Decembris 22, 2008